Saturday 18 August 2012

Tiger Talking...

Here's a fun video I was able to get of Amelia while playing one day. When she's speaking for 'tiger' she always uses this really funny voice. But I've never been able to catch it on video in all its glory. Well, finally, one day I got it. Here's a little taste of what life with Amelia is like. Please don't mind the PJ's or her crazy hair. We were in the middle of our Olympic binge and on Saturdays, it took us longer than usual to get going for the day! Also I don't know why it only shows in the middle of the screen, sorry!

4 comments:

Mak said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love the voice (and her curls!)

CKW said...

She is such a gorgeous girl! I'm dying to see a "mia show" in person!

Anonymous said...

That is flat-out adorable! Her little growly tiger voice is perfect.

Jen

Mitch said...

So clever and creative!