Monday 17 September 2012

Somebody That I Used to Know

A few days before school started I got Amelia on camera singing to her favorite song...sort of. There are two videos here. The first one is longer, so make yourself comfortable. It's okay if you give it a pass, this is for our family history as much as it is for anything else.

Longer version:


Shorter version:


Different videos, but you get the idea.

Amelia has started her second week of school (sort of, she started midweek last week). She's doing pretty well, she's a little teary when I drop her off, but pretty happy when I pick her up. We'll be posting some of her first day of school pictures soon!

2 comments:

CKW said...

Kate, she is SO pretty! I can't believe how big she is. We need to get her together with Janie soon. She can upgrade Janies taste in music a little. We are still stuck on the Barbie songs around here. Btw, is it Woody you said she wanted to be for Halloween? I am pretty sure we have a Woody costume kicking around here somewhere (minus the hat, which shouldn't be hard to make up on your end?) I'll dig it out and send it. If she doesn't end up still wanting to be that for Halloween, then she will still have the dress up. Also, we have a Buzz costume that is too small for Thomas. Maybe she would agree to be the Lone Ranger? Relive a little history? ;-)

Mitch said...

So cute! I love that she has her 'friends' come and join her. And I'm guessing this is the new house? The couch looks nice!