Tuesday 28 July 2009

10 Things I Love

Amelia is ten weeks old this Friday, so I thought in honor of her hitting the double digits, I'd post ten things that I love about her.

Now, please note these ten things are not the only things I love about her, that would be a gazillion, and this list is also not in any particular order.

1. Her smile that starts off crooked and then goes full blast when she's really happy.

2. Her chattering to her dangling animal friends.

3. How she very earnestly tells Matt all about her day when he gets home from work.

4. How she laughs and giggles to herself on a daily basis.

5. How I'll be feeding her, but doing something else, and when I look down at her, I see her grinning at me.

6. Her chubby little legs, arms and cheeks.

7. How she lights up when I hold her after not having held her for awhile.

8. How she lays her head on my shoulder and puts her other arm around my neck.

9. How she's so alert and always looking at the world around her.

10. How she's such a good girl, and doesn't cause us hardly any problems!

She's a great girl and we're so lucky to have her in our lives. She's definitely got an impatient side and a very wide stubborn streak, but I think we'll still keep her.

Watch for a new video to be posted soon of one of her favorite pastimes, sucking her fist.

3 comments:

Mak said...

Ohh- more video and pictures! She is so sweet. I love when they are able to interact and "talk" more (but before they can move around on their own!)

Unknown said...

#5 is also one of my favorites, but Janie hasn't started doing it yet.

C

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it has been 10 weeks.
Thanks for the good update.

jmk